Saturday, December 26, 2009

Well, here goes our attempt at keeping up a blog about our family. We know that we don't get to see everyone often enough so hopefully this will help keep everyone up-to-speed with some of the happenings in our family. We'll work hard to keep it updated regularly! Love you all!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! So glad you guys finally joined the blogging world! ;) Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I agree with Michelle! I can't wait to see more! I love that we all have a blog now and can keep updated with pics and events in each others lives! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. I get to see your cuties (oh yeah, and you two of course). Looking forward to keeping up with your family. Love y'all,

    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you guys started a blog! It is a nice way to keep up-to-date with each other. Your family looks great!

    ReplyDelete